Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health (NEIBH) is a state-accredited and licensed public service agency that provides mental health and substance abuse services to people of all ages. Services are provided with priority to northeast Iowa residents without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, veteran’s status, disability, or sexual orientation.
What We Do
We meet the needs of northeast Iowan's for mental health and substance abuse counseling. All of our services are recovery-based and designed to help you find your path to recovery from whatever brings you to our door.
NEIBH promotes recovery and quality of life.
- Integrity: Adhere to the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- Respect: Honor individual rights, choices, abilities and diversity.
- Compassion: Respond to clients' needs with empathy and acceptance.
NEIBH strives to:
- Inspire confidence and respect as a provider of quality, comprehensive, effective and affordable behavioral health care.
- Provide professional and public education and training that promote prevention and reduce stigma.
- Promote open and affirming partnerships with individuals, families and community organizations, which are sensitive to culture and diversity.
- Adhere to business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.