- NEIBH is accepting resumes and cover letters for licensed therapists and counselors (remote opportunities available).
At Northeast Iowa Behavior Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal, we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. Now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire licensed therapists and counselors who are
passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Is this you?
● Wanting to deliver high-quality behavioral healthcare.
● Seeking work-life balance.
● Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
● Benefits package- health, dental, life insurance
● Collegial work environment.
● Administrative support.
● Work/life balance.
● We participate in NHSC, where clinicians can apply for student loan forgiveness
● Generous 401k plan
● Free supervision
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team.
We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
● Fully licensed and credentialed in Iowa.
● Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
About Northeast Iowa Behavior Health
NEIABH is a local provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidence-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting.
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.